- Soak agar-agar in water to soften.
- Cut the agar-agar into small pieces.
- Put 1 2/3 cup of water in a pan and put on low heat.
- Add squeezed Agar-Agar in the pan and dissolve in the water.
- Strain the liquid and add Sugar and Lemon Juice.
- Pour the liquid in a flat container and cool to firm.
- Mix 1 cup of water, 2/3 cup Sugar, and Lemon Juice to make syrup.
- Cut Kanten jello into small cubes. Serve kanten jello and fruits in individual bowls.
- Pour syrup in the cups and put anko on the top.