Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Yields: 8 servings
Strong yet sweet, black tea lemonade is guaranteed to perfectly complement any meal.
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 orange pekoe tea bags
- (1) 12 oz. can frozen lemonade
1. Boil 5 cups of water and sugar in a saucepan. Remove from heat and add tea bags.
2. While tea is steeping, mix the lemonade concentrate and remaining water in a large pitcher.
3. Pour mixture into lemonade and discard tea bags.
4. Stir and refrigerate until cold (at least 2 hours).