Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Yields: 4-6 servings
Conclude your meal with something thats a little sweet and a lotta healthy!
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
1. Rinse potatoes in cold water and cut into bite-sized chunks. Note: leave the skin on.
2. Rinse chunks of potatoes, making sure to remove excess water.
3. Add oil to a medium skillet set on high heat.
4. Carefully add potatoes to the oil, turn the heat down to a low setting and cook for 5-7 minutes,or until golden brown.
5. Remove potatoes from oil and place on a piece of paper towel to remove excess oil.
6. Move potatoes to a medium-sized mixing bowl and drizzle with honey.
7. Add sesame seeds and serve hot or cold.