Prep Time: 15 minutes
Japanse food doesn't have to be about tempura and teriyaki all of the time. Prepared as a snack, this will curb your hunger while allowing you to try something new!
- 1 pkg. Enoki mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon Chinese mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
1. In a small serving bowl, mix together soy sauce, dry sherry, Chinese mustard and green onions. Set aside.
2. Rinse mushrooms thoroughly and cut off bottoms of stems.
3. Serve mushrooms on tray with sauce.