Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 1 1/2 cups
Low in fat and high in taste, this dressing is easy to make and pairs wonderfully with salad. Feel free to use it as a dipping sauce too!
- 1/2 cup low-fat firm silken tofu (4 ounces)
- 3 tablespons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons white (shiro) miso
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and peeled
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If you want a thinner consistency, use more water.