Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons rice vinegar
- ½ teaspoon vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 cups gourmet salad greens
- 2 cups enoki mushrooms, roots trimmed (about 3 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir together with a whisk.
- In a separate bowl, combine salad greens, mushrooms, and green onions.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss gently.