Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons rice vinegar
- ½ teaspoon vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 cups gourmet salad greens
- 2 cups enoki mushrooms, roots trimmed (about 3 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir together with a whisk.
- In a separate bowl, combine salad greens, mushrooms, and green onions.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss gently.