Prep Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yields: 2 servings
This is my favorite, crowd pleasing, mouth watering dish that will delight your loved ones. How can something so delish be so simple? Sshh...it's a secret you never have to reveal. Savor the meal, happy smiles, and enthusiastic compliments!
- White miso paste
- 1 lb chilean sea bass steaks
1. Pre-heat oven at 375 degrees.
2. Rinse sea bass steaks and then pat dry.
3. Rub a thin, smooth layer of white miso paste all over the sea bass steaks, ensuring an even, consistent coverage.
4. Let sea bass steaks marinate for up to 1 hour in refrigerator, careful not to over-marinate or the flavor will become too rich.
5. Bake sea bass steaks for 18 - 25 minutes in the oven at 375 degrees until golden brown.
Serve with steamed jasmine rice and baby bok choy.