What a funny-sounding, yet tasty dish! This dish features Napa Cabbage, thinly-sliced Beef, and Shirataki Noodles, and is guaranteed to satisfy your family during supper.
- Thin slices of beef (like flank steak, beef belly, or roast beef slices)
- 1 napa cabbage
- Green onions
- Firm tofu
- Shiitake mushrooms
- Shirataki noodles
- Soy sauce
- Wash the vegetables.
- Cut the vegetables to large pieces.
- Put the mushrooms inside the warm water for 15 minutes.
- Thaw the beef (if they are frozen.)
- Mix the sauce inside a small bowl.
- Heat the (electric) skillet; set the heat to low.
- Lubricate & coat the skillet with a little bit of oil.
- Put a few slices of beef into the skillet.
- Cook the beef slices until they turn brown.
- Add sauce (don't add all of them at the same time.)
- Sort the beef slices to the sides.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in an organized fashion.
Serve the sukiyaki with bowls of rice, in addition of raw egg yolk as the dip. Add more ingredients as necessary.