- ½ pound silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1½ tablespoons reduced sodium tamari
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Blend together tofu, lemon juice, canola oil, curry powder, honey and tamari until completely smooth.
- Stir in chives.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve.
- Excellent dip for carrot or celery sticks, or blanched green beans and asparagus.
- Also can be used as a creamy salad dressing.